Friday, January 28, 2011

New Magnolia Card

Good evening..I just finished another card...This one is a 5 1/2 x 5 1/2, size.




I used the following supplies to create my card:

Stamps: Tilda Spreads Love (from the You Are So Special Collection)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip and Bermuda Bay, both by Stampin' Up! Several unknown brand shades of pink, and ivory.
Sewing Thread: Coats & Clark Color 9255
Markers:Copics
Ink: Creamy Caramel by Stampin' Up!
Brad:Rhinestone from the Pretties Kit by Stampin' Up!

7 comments:

Leslie Avila said...

Really cute card. I just love that image of Tilda! Nice job.
Blessings,
Leslie

Cricket said...

Nice job. I like the 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 size.

Iulia said...

Very pretty! Beautiful Tilda and lovely flower!
Hugs, iulia

Paula said...

How cute! I love it.

Rene said...

Super pretty...I tried sewing on my cards once and, well, it was interesting...
Rene :D

Jean said...

An adorable Marciava, love your colors your chose and love your sewing.. but your flower you made is so lovely makes the card so special... Beautiful Job all the way around girl!!
Hugs, Jean

Cassy said...

Very pretty! I love the flower and stitching detail.
:o)
Cassy