Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Magnolia Card

Hello, I just finished making another 6 x 6 Tilda card, with my newest Magnolia stamps I picked up from the Stamping & Scrapbooking Room in Greensboro. I purchased 8 new Magnolia Stamps, some copic ink refills, several other stamps and some embellishment goodies. Most of the Magnolia stamps I purchased are from the new So Special collection. I also got two from the Cozy Autumn and Bon Voyage collections. I will be making cards with the rest of them this weekend. I tried to keep this one simple...




I used the following for this card:

Stamps: Ribbon Hair Tilda by Magnolia Sweden
Ribbon: Purple by unknown, Barely Banana by Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Unknown
Brads: Grape Great Big Brads by Hot Off The Press
Flowers: Unknown
Punches: Martha Stewart punch for branches
Markers:copics (please note, I am still perfecting darker skin tones)

11 comments:

Kim Y. said...

Very cute! Love purple and yellow together!

Sharon Caudle said...

How adorable!!! I truly love her hair!! Great job!
hugs, Sharon

Sandy said...

You have done a wonderful job with this card - beautiful colors!
Sandy Dehon

Cricket said...

Adorable! I love the purple and yellow together.

Lisette Morris said...

Too Cute! Love the bright colors!

Pen to Paper said...

Hi Marciava,

She is a real cutie. She has the cutest hair and i agree about yellow and purple looking good together!

Hugs,

Jackie

Rene said...

Isn't she just darling?!? I wish I would have bought her :( especially after seeing her here!
Rene

Card Crazy said...

Love the purple and yellow combo, and that Tilda is just too cute.
Sue S.

Leslie Avila said...

Love this image. You've done a terrific job!!!
Happy Friday,
Leslie

Christina C. said...

Hello Marciava! She is indeed a cutie! Like your color combination.
Nice job!

Jacque said...

Oh My!!! What a darling this is!!! Love your coloring of this precious image and the colors you have used are so stunning!!! Great job of showcasing this little cutie!! Hugs..Jacque