Monday, January 17, 2011

New Card Made For A Challenge

Hello, I took some time away from scrapping my Disney trip to create card for another great challenge. This card is for the "Baby It's Cold Outside " Challenge on the ABC DT Challenge Blog.







I used the following items to create it:

Stamps: Cocoa Emma by C.C. Designs
Year Round Cheer Stampin' Up! (Retired from 2001)

Cardstock:Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chips, River Rock all Stampin' Up!

Paper: Blue Dots On Brown & Blue by Paper Studio
Brown Strips by Paper Studio

Ribbon: Ric Rac by American Craft
Brown Grosgrain by Michaels

Button: Pink Flower Stampin' Up!

Brad: Brown by Crop A Dile

Hat Pin: Created by me using the Pretties Kit by Stampin' Up!

Tab: Punched out with the Tab Punch by Stampin' Up!

2 comments:

Jacilynn said...

I love this card. the pin is just perfect! love the image.
Thanks for joining us at ABC Toys & Crafts!
Jacilynn

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Oh my! She is so cute!! Love this project for the Baby It's Cold Outside challenge. Who doesn't love a cuppa hot chocolate on a cold day, right?! Thanks so much for playing with us at ABC Toys & Crafts!