Sunday, January 23, 2011

Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group February Homepage Entry

Hello, all...tonight I made my entry for the Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group February Homepage picture. Earlier today I purchased a brother sewing machine and tested it out on the card. I chose a zig zag design for the edges of the card. I think it turned out well...For those of you that are interested, the cute flowers I added to the card are Lil' Daisies by Sandie and can be found here.I received them as part of a Mingle gift a few months back and I love them. They are so versatile. If you click on the pictures below they do enlarge.




The card measures 6 x 6 and has stitching all the way around. With matting on both inside covers. I used the following items in it's creation:

Stamp: Tilda With Letter by Magnolia Sweden
Ribbon: 1 1/4 Pink Piurouette Grosgrain by Stampin' Up!
Ink: Copic Markers
Embellishments: Brown Half Back Pearls By Queen & Co. and Lil' Daisies by Sandie
Cardstock:Chocolate Chip by Stampin' Up!, red, light pink, and cream unknown.
Paper: Pink Floral Designed Mat by Creative Memories

I hope you enjoy my card!

8 comments:

Cricket said...

Very cute. Love pink.

Karen's Fun Blog said...

A very cute card!! : )

Regina said...

So cute Marciava!! The flowers are special!!! You did a great job!! Happy Sunday!!

scrappinpeg said...

Oh how I love this flower! WOW it is wonderful on this card. GREAT JOB!

Sandy said...

Very cute card and what aan interesting flower - I love it!
Sandy Dehon

Carol said...

Hi, That is very cute and looks very simple but I know it isn't. Wow! Mahalo for sharing. Have an awesome Sunday and a great week.

Aloha from Hawaii
Carol

Jean said...

Well hello Marciava, can't believe you go buy a sewing machine yesterday and today you are sewing like a pro.. great job.. your coloring is great and adore your twine flower.. want to get some so thank you for the site.. also adore your new blog look!!! lookin good!!
Hugs, Jean

cabio's craft corner said...

Beautiful and sweet card Peggy! Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio