Friday, July 16, 2010

*Updated* How I Store My Copic Markers

Hello, a lot of times I am asked, how do I store my copic markers. I used to use a cube unit when I first started purchasing copics. Then I ran out of room, and they would slowly slide out of the cube.

I started using a Pampered Chef Kitchen Utensil Turnabout a few months back. They are only $18.00. I am a Pampered Chef consultant so I do receive a discount. If you are interested in finding out more about the turnabout or would like to order one, please do contact me.

Here is a picture of mine, with all of my copics...currently I have 93. You could probably fit approx. 125 total in one turnabout, maybe a few more. I have mine sorted by color families in the compartments.


1 comment:

Corinne said...

what an awesome idea....now I have to find the one I had...haven't used it in a few years...hoping hubby did chuck it out!
Hugs~
Corinne