Friday, July 16, 2010

Several New Cards

Hello...I used a few of the card kits I received from the May ( I think) kit swap. I also made another sneek peek card from some of the materials I am sending for the current kit swap...
The above card inside and out was made from the kit received from Barbara Gates.






This card above inside and out was from the kit sent by Robin.



This card above was from the kit sent by Myra Webb .


The Christmas one below is from what I am sending.



The card with only flowers, is just another card I made, using Stampin' Up! sets Fifth Avenue Floral and Taking Care Of Business.




4 comments:

Lisette Morris said...

Wow! You have been very busy!! Great Cards! Love your coloring!

Barb Hardeman said...

You've been a busy girl lately! Your storage for your Copics is great, thanks for sharing! Your cards are really great!

Patti Jo said...

What a nice selection of kits you had to make some great cards! Terrific work Marciava!!!

Kathy Gerace said...

You've made some very cute cards from your kits! Great job on all of them.
Kathy Gerace