Monday, July 19, 2010

New Card For Whiff A Joy Challenge

Hello, I entered another challenge today, this one uses the following sketch over at the Whiff Of Joy Challenge Blog:


I used the following products for my gate fold card:

Stamp: Pregnant Willow by Whiff Of Joy

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip By Stampin' Up!, shades of green by S.E.I., others are unknown

Patterned Paper: Floral by K & Company

Embellishments: Satin Purely Pomagranate by Stampin' Up!, Champagne Half Back Pearls by Kaiser Scrapbook, Pink Flowers from Essentials Flight Of Fancy by Prima

Punch: Eyelet Border Punch by Stampin' Up!

Ink:Various Copic Markers

Here is my card, let me know what you think...






3 comments:

Regina said...

What a cute card Mrciava!! I love the colors!!:(( Great job!
Regina

paola said...

A lovely card and beautifully colored, thanks for joining us at WOJ
smiles
Paola

Giò said...

WOW!!! stunning card!!! The image is soo sweet!!! Thanks for joining us at WOJ challenge.

Hugs
Giò