Monday, July 19, 2010

New Card For StampArtic Challenge Blog

Hello, I entered another challenge today, this one uses the following sketch over at the StampArtic Challenge Blog:



I used the following products for my 5 ¼ x 5 1/4 card:

Stamp: Tilda With Piglet by Magnolia Sweden

Cardstock: Chocolate Chip By Stampin' Up!, shades of green by S.E.I., others are unknown

Patterned Paper: Floral by K & Company

Embellishments: Satin Purely Pomagranate by Stampin' Up!, Champagne Half Back Pearls by Kaiser Scrapbook

Punch: Circle and Scallop Circle by EK Success

Ink: Various Copic Markers, Inkssentials Opaque White Gel Pen

Here is my card, let me know what you think




5 comments:

Rene said...

This is so sweet! I wish I had grabbed that stamp, my mother in law LOVES pigs!
Great job...she's gorgeous!

Barb Hardeman said...

What a great sketch and what a lovely job you did putting it together. Your Tilda is adorable, and beautifully colored.

Suzanne J Dean said...

So sweet & great sketch--love the color combo too!

hugz,
Suzanne

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet card and lovely color scheme. Beautiful Tilda. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Jorunn said...

Beautiful card, and great take on our sketch. Thank you for playing.

hugs,
Jorunn