Monday, June 28, 2010

A New Card For A Magnolia Stamp Lovers Blog Challenge

I don't usually participate in too many challenges, because I usually forget the dealines..lol however today I actually had some free time to create a card with a dual purpose.

One I created it for the challenge and two, I am sending it to someone to replace a card that was lost in the mail. Let me know what you think...

I used the following items:
Stamp-Lady Tilda from Magnolia
Yellow cardstock-Stampin' Up!
Red cardstock- Stampin' Up!
Butterfly Punches- Punch from Creative Memories
Ribbon- The Ribbon Boutique from Hobby Lobby
Additional Tools: Nestabilities Labels Two

You can view all of the other great creations at the Magnolia Stamp Lovers Blog. These ladies have such an amazing talent...

12 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh how sweet! What a shame your card was lost in the mail; perhaps one day it will turn up. I've had mail arrive months later after travelling half way around the world in error. Great job; love the butterflies and of course, Tilda!

Pat said...

Hi Marciava...what a cute card! I love this little Lady Tilda image. Pretty colors...love the butterfly embellishment! Pat Frank

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh how sad that your first card was lost in the mail...:-(
I hope this sweet card makes it to Caroline! Love how your colored Tilda so crisp and clean and the butterflies are a wonderful addition! Way to go...
Hugs,
Barb

cabio's craft corner said...

Very sweet card with fun little butterflies. Good luck to your challenges :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Jean said...

Such an adorable card Marciava.. Love all the little butterflies.. your Tilda is so precous and love the layout... great second card and hopefully she will get the 1st one so she will have two from you!
Hugs, Jean

Jennifer said...

What a cutie. I love the bright cheery colors and matching butterflies. I'm sure Caroline will love it.
hugs
Jennifer

shelly said...

Such a beautiful card. I love the colors, butterflies and Tilda is colored beautifully!!!
hugs,
Shell

Rene said...

She's so gorgeous! This is one of my favorite Tildas and you did a fantastic job!

Mindy (Scrappy and Piggy) said...

Great card. I love how you added the hints of blue to het dress

Kathy Gerace said...

She is is precious! The simplicity is very elegant and I love the colors.
Kathy Gerace

PresentStorm said...

She is cute! Love what you did with the butterflies.

Cindy2 said...

I agree with the other comments, I love the butterflies. You've inspired me to use that punch in a different way. Thanks for entering the MSL challenge. Cindy2