Tuesday, June 1, 2010

How I Store My Magnolia Stamps And Masks






Hello, a few folks recently asked me how I store my magnolia stamps, so I thought I would share.


I currently have 20 stamps varying in size, and I have approx. 14 more on their way to me. I should be able to add those 14 with no problem, however after those, I am probably going to have to find a new method.


I went to walmart and purchased a little $3 photo album. You know the ones you just slide a photo into. On the front pocket of each, I have placed the stamp in, sticky side towards the plastic, and on the back, I placed it's mask. The mask being on the back serves two purposes. One it was a place to keep all my masks, I have one for each stamp. And two, it tells me which stamp is on the other side of the pocket, without me having to take them out each time trying to figure out which is which, Many of mine are similiar silhouettes from the back.


The album does take up a little bit of room, since it does not lie flat, but fits in my scrapbooking bag, I generally take with me. I did try to alternate which side of the pocket the stamps lay, to see if they would lay flatter..didn't really make much of a difference. So here are a few pictures of what it looks like.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Great idea, they look so neat and protected. hugs Shelley

http://shelley-artfulachievements.blogspot.com/