Tuesday, June 29, 2010

3-D Lotus Magnolia Card

Okay..I was on you tube tonight, and saw this entirely too cute tutorial on how to make a 3-d Lotus..So the wheels start turning...OMG...I can use that for the inside of a Magnolia Card..use the proper sentiment and it will be way cute..

So here is my creation..with a sentiment that says..."It's time to Bloom" by Stampin' Up! When you open the card the flower pops open..but lays flat in the envelope...

Perfect for a graduate off to college, or a new bride...maybe even someone wth a new job...

Let me know what you think!!!

5 comments:

Anne Kristine said...

Wow! Great card!
Lovely tilda :o))
Hugs Anne

Pat said...

oooh, how clever!! The front is so pretty and then the surprise bloom in the middle!! Great job!
Pat Frank

Rene said...

What a great keepsake for someone special!!

Pam said...

what a unique card...very pretty!

PresentStorm said...

Pretty! I love the purple and pink BG that you did.