Wednesday, May 5, 2010

May Mingle Card For Yahoo Group

Hello all...okay, decided with the eight million things going on this month, I would get an early start for my May Mingle Card..I made this one last night, let me know what you think...



The magnolia is colored with copics....


Cardstock and Paper is by Stampin' Up (SU!) and Bazzill. I distressed edges with Close To Cocoa by SU!.Theflowers came from the Accents & Elements Roof Garden Kit from SU! The blue half back pearls are by Queen & Co, and the Punch accent on the brown piece near the bottom is the Scallop Border Punch by SU!



The inside of the card is also distressed and has a Happy Birthday sentiment in Close To Cocoa by SU!

3 comments:

Candy said...

Congratulations on your up-coming Marriage :o)
How in the world did you find time to make your card? LOL LOL Very sweet and love your cluster of flowers.
Hugs, Candy

shelly said...

Congrats on getting married. Your coloring is so soft. I love the colors!
Hugs,
Shell

Jean said...

Very nice card... you did a great job with your schedule... Love your little Tilda and the flowers are adorable and the layout is great... good job... and congratulations...
HUgs,Jean