Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to all...

I hope that you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. I enjoyed breakfast in bed, and a day just around the house...I took an afternoon nap, and spent sometime making cards today, as well as working on capias, and boutonniers. There are two types of Capia's shown. They are not quite fnished, I am waiting for the ribbons with the bride and grooms name and wedding day to arrive, to add them as well. I also posted a picture of the table cards I made. Please see pictures below of artwork.












The card, is the one I made for my own mother for monther's day. Inside the sentiment by Stampin' Up! (SU!) says "Wonderful Mother", with a message from us. I used mostly SU! cardstock, Canson Watercolor 90lb. Paper for my Magnolia image. Side note, I almost always use Canson 90lb. or 120lb. I colored with my copics, and added some stickles on the dragonfly wings and the collar of her shirt. The yellow trim is from a Martha Stewart punch.

5 comments:

Peggie said...

Cute Tilda. Love the colors.

Candy said...

Oh your wedding things are wonderful - you are doing a great job on them!
Love your sweet Tilda Mother's Day card :o)
Hugs, Candy

Suzanne J Dean said...

Just delightful--so pretty and love the blue-green color combo!

hugz,
Suzanne

cabio's craft corner said...

You've been busy creating these wedding projects, how sweet!
Very delightful Tilda card and lovely design :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

shelly said...

Aww, how pretty is that. Your coloring is pretty and the yellow is a great addition.
hugs,
shell