Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

Hello, I hope you all are having a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend!

I have been nursing a cold the last few days. While I really wasn't feeling too well, I needed to get out of the house. So, yesterday, we went by the zoo briefly, for only about an hour, and to get something to eat. I also stopped by one of my favorite scrapbooking stores, and my husband purchased me a compressor for my copic airbrush system. I am so happy, and can't wait to use it. I have been using the canned air, up until this point.

I will definitely be having a great summer vacation making new cards with magnolias and airbrushing...

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh lucky you! I have yet to try the airbrushing... maybe one day! Hope you are feeling better soon.

ShirleyTACS said...

What a great idea. I my try this with the ones I use the most. It would be easier to cart to crops than the CD holder system I have (which I like fine, most of the time. thanks, Shirley