Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Tilda In Tights Card

Evening all...


This week one of my fabulous co-workers, switched classrooms with me, so that I could use her Smartboard for two days to present a lesson to my 7th grade science classes. To show my appreciation, I made her this really cute Tilda card. I am planning to put it in her box in the morning.


I used my Nestabilities, for the back ground behind Tilda. She of course is colored with my copics. I added ribbon, and a double border punch from Martha Stewart punches. I also distressed the edges with close to cocoa ink from Stampin' Up!


The bottom sentiment says "You're too Kind" by Stampin' Up! set Whimsical Words, (a Sale-a-bration set, I received free). I added a light brown half back pearl from Queen & Co for the dot over the i, in kind.



You can't see the inside of the card, because I had already written my message when I shot the picture, but it is also distressed with the same ink, and double matted, with the floral paper from the front and white card stock.


I hope she likes it, and you too! Please tell me your thoughts.

13 comments:

Stampin Mindy said...

This is adorable, love the colors and your beautiful coloring.

Cami said...

Beautiful card Marciava! Your friend will definitely love this. Your coloring is beautiful! She will cherish this special card. Hugs, Cami

Anary said...

I think you are going to make her day! Beautiful work!
Xo
Anart

cabio's craft corner said...

Very sweet pinkish card and the Tilda in tight is so adorable. Thanks for sharing, Marciava!!
Hugs,
Cabio

Pat said...

I love it!! Marciava! Your coloring & shading are very nice...and I love the colors you chose. Beautifully done!! hugs, Pat

Julie Case said...

Such an adorable card! Love the colors you chose and your coloring is fabulous!
Julie

Nancy said...

What a great Thank you card this will be a special card for her. You did a great job with your coloring Tilda is adorable!
Hugs,
Nancy

Maureen said...

How sweet of you; I'll bet she loves it! Well done!

Peggie said...

Very nice. Love the color and the pearl for the dot over the "i". Nice touch.

Christine Riley said...

Lovely card, I love your papers.
Hugs, Christine

Patricia Garcia said...

Beautiful card, I am sure she loved it!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Awww....this is just precious!

Robin said...

Sweet card!!! I love the paper!