Sunday, March 28, 2010

My March Mingle Card...

I have been so busy lately, I finally got a few minutes, ok, an hour (lol), to create my card for my March Mingle recipient. Those of you that do not know what a Mingle is, it's when we each send a Magnolia stamped card to another member of our Magnolia-licious Yahoo Group. It is a lot of fun, seeing others creations.

I colored Tulips Tilda with my copics, used a little sugar coating glitter from Doodlebug Designs, ribbon, Nestabilities, and some cute little rhinestoned embellished paper flowers, that I colored green.

So here are a few pictures of my creation, I hope she likes it...

12 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Such a sweet card! Tilda is gorgeous! Great job!
hugs!
Sharon

shelly said...

Pretty card!! I love the colors and great job on Tilda!
Hugs,
Shell

Leonie said...

She will love it! Like all the shades of gren so great for March!

cabio's craft corner said...

Marciava, your card is so very sweet. Love the ribbon too, very cute :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Only by His Grace said...

Such a sweet card Maciava. i love the green.
hugs Marion

Nancy said...

What a cute card! Great job!
Hugs,
Nancy

Gina L said...

This cute! I love the use of the Nesties, the bling you added, the greens...it's adorable. I can't wait to get it! Gina L

Maureen said...

Very cute! I'll bet she loves it!

Patricia Garcia said...

Oh pretty card, love the green and this Tilda is a keeper!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Bengelmama said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte.

Nadine

Jean said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colors and the hair with the green glitter hair bow. perfect layout for the March mingle.
Hugs, Jean

Barb F said...

Just simply gorgeous!!! I love this card soo much! Super job of everything! Hugs, Barb F