Wednesday, March 17, 2010

More Copics...

Tonight, I drove up to Jerry's Artarama in Raleigh, and bought 25 more copic markers, Bristol paper, (trying it as an alternative to watercolor paper), and cute little blank, white, Bristol artist trading cards, already pre cut, for me to stamp my images on. I have heard Bristol paper is an excellent paper for copics. Since they had a fabulous St. Patrick's Day Sale at Jerry's today, I could not resist. I now have a total of 90 copic markers. I think I am done for a while. I want to purchase another E11 Barely Beige, because it's always hard to find it in stock. If you need a list of markers, as an idea of what to start your collection, as let me know.

After Jerry's we went by Archiver's, and I bought a few cute items...

Then off to dinner at Macaroni Grill..the best chicken parm, I have ever eaten...

Well off to bed, happy scrapping!

No comments: