Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Great Day!

Sorry, I haven't posted lately, I have been extremely busy. A long week has been an understatement. A cracked windw, twice in one week, from a rock on the highway, two different road trips, and then just a ton of other things, I won't even mention online, but just know, I've been stressed out this week.

Onto the good stuff...today was great, I slept in, cleaned up, and got some card making and stamping done. Yesterday, I was at the Cape Fear Maternity and Baby Expo in Wilmington, NC, at my Tastefully Simple booth. Met a lot of great moms to be, and did a little shopping for someone else (no babies here).


While we were down in Wilmington, the kids also got a chance to go to the Aquarium at Fort Fisher..very nice! There were tons of turtles, which of course is my favorite animal, so guess who has a new screen saver?





Last weekend, I went to the Enchanted Cottage up in Lewisville, NC and The Stamping and Scrapbooking Room in Greensboro, NC. Needless to say, I had a super time. I bought several new Magnolia stamps, a Copic Airbrush System, 12 new copic markers, to bring my new total top 60, and a ton of other stamps and goodies.

I also went by Michael's and picked up several new white organization cubes..so I now have a total of 16 cubes in various styles, two desks, and two shelves, as well as the spinning organzation cube. I will post a new pictures when I get a moment. Currently each unit, of 8 cubes, desk, shelf, etc. is on two different walls, I can't wait until we move, and I have my own scrapbooking room again, instead of sharing it with the bedroom. That way all of the units will be on the same side, with 3 seperate areas to scrap, and just one shelf, actually stacked, (trust me, hard to visualize, but will be great, when I have it together. )

Went by Walmart in Lenoir, NC on the way home and picked up a Pixie mini sewing machine by Singer..can't wait to use it, to sew some of my cards.


While out of town, we also went to Grandfather Mountain and Asheville. It was absolutely beautiful, there was still a ton of snow everywhere.










No comments: