Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Semester

Haven't written in a while, however not too much has been going on..we have started a new semester at school...I absolutely love my new professors this semester..so much better than the ones I had this summer, in terms of teaching ability and fun. Yes, I said fun, regardless ofyour age, you always need a little fun in your day. I especially love my new zoology professor, I wish I could take him for every class I need thru med school...but he only teaches, two of the classes I need. So I will enjoy him while I can.

My Tastefully Simple business has been going great. I had several parties this summer, and now that our new summer line begins this week, I know it's going to be a great holiday season. My open house will be towards the end of Sepetember, so I am getting those invitations ready as we speak.

I have had a little time to scrap..well alot of time to scrap actually...I completed about 45 layouts during August, as well as 20 swap cards and various other small projects..

My 3 albums that span 1999-2007 are completed. 2008, is completed so far with the exception of my sister in laws baby shower and my new niece.

My niece arrived Saturday, August 23rd by emergency c-section. Both mom and baby are doing just fine. Thank you for all your prayers, they are definitely appreciated.

Well let me get back to studying, and I will write soon.

No comments: