Friday, July 11, 2008

Getting Motivated...

Well, I have to say I am proud of myself..today when I got back from my classes, I stayed off the computer long enough to stamp approx. 6 cards and I made 3 others with stickers. I still have all of my things out, to go back and finish a few more, before I head to bed. I am going to try to postsome pictures, in a little bit.

Now mind you, most of my cards are very simple, however I just purchased approx. $150 worth of stamps and more sizzix dies in the last three days, so I will be getting busy for sure. My goal is to start creating cards that are a little busier and have more layers. I also love the black accent look, that I see on a lot of cards these days, I just have to purchase some black cardstock. Which mind you I s in AC Moore today, and should have picked it up then, but I was enthralled in the sidewalk sale in the middle of the store that had tons of sizzix and cuttlebug for less than $10 each, some as low as $2.00. Not as if I needed anything else because yesterday I bought tons of stamps on sale online at www.apeekintoyesterday.com They are having a wonderful sale...so I just helped myself. Now mind you, not that I am enabling, by any means, but you MUST go look at her site. She has tons of products for 75% off. I got $80 worth of stamps for only $27.19 including shipping. These are quality clear stamps, some were from Doodlebug Designs, Rubber Sole, and a few other companies.

Well let me get back to making cards and I will post soon.

1 comment:

armywife97wp said...

Hey Girl! I'm so proud that you kept motivated after Stamp Club the other night. Great job on the blog. Thanks for linking to mine too! See you soon.

Jen